Pages

Monday 11 July 2011

Miria is alive


I have an impression the storyline of manga “Claymore” went down in terms of quality in recent times. With a temporary dropout of the original hero, Clare, Norihiro Yagi created masses of new warriors and number ones we have never heard about. It still plays out somehow but obviously the author does not want to conclude the story yet. There have been some interesting developments and Miria survived after all but I am worried about possible ‘bleachisation’ of the story – when nobody dies and new superpowers pop out out of nowhere. Well, I may not know what I am talking about – I  don’t  really read (or watch) “Bleach”. Anyway, Miria is alive, Raki turned out to be a super hero and it seems main warriors don't die anymore. 

MG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment